And now, we’ve found your newest ally: Natural Laundry Whitener + Brightener! In addition to being environmentally friendly, it keeps your whites white and restores shine to your colors. It even removes stubborn stains that make you fear the worst.
You're probably wondering what's in this magical new product. Well, in keeping with our philosophy, it contains only one ingredient: sodium percarbonate, an environmentally friendly white powder.
But why add this new product to my list of laundry essentials?Here are some of the reasons we think you won’t be able to pass up our latest discovery:
- It’s an all-natural and biodegradable alternative to bleach;
- It’s chlorine free and non-toxic, so it’s safe for you and our waterways;
- It’s ideal for restoring faded clothes while keeping colors intact;
- It’s tough on nasty stains like grease, coffee, and ice cream (oops!).
- Scrub ceramic tiles and remove lime and mildew stains from grout;
- Remove carpet stains;
- Whiten and restore the vividness of your colored dishcloths (which often have a hard life!).
How to useWhether it’s to revive, whiten, or remove stains, the Natural Laundry Whitener + Brightener is easy to use, but it’s important to follow these steps to ensure optimal results. As a safety precaution, we also recommend that you wear gloves to avoid contact with your eyes and skin.
For larger loads, add 2 tbsp (30 mL) of powder, as opposed to 1 tbsp (15 mL) for a smaller load.
The last step varies depending on the type of washer you have. If it's a front-loading machine, it's a good idea to dissolve the powder in a little bit of hot water and add it with the soap. For a top loading washer, add the powder directly into the water!
To whiten and remove stains
- Dissolve 4 tablespoons (60 mL) of powder in 4 liters of warm water;
- Soak for 24 hours;
- Wash clothes as usual.
For especially stubborn stains, you can also apply a paste made from the powder mixed with a little bit of water. Once applied, let it sit for a few minutes before throwing the stained garment in the wash.
Pretty practical, isn't it? Admit it, you can't wait to see your whites turn white again!